Monday, January 16, 2012

Gravel Road

So… my sister in law was giving me hard time about slacking on my Blog posts… well, I haven’t been thinking about my blog because I’ve been so busy with life events. It’s the beginning of the new year and work is CRAZY because we’re getting peoples W2’s and 1099’s out for them along with end of year bookkeeping and payroll reports. On top of that we have over 5000 letters I still have to send out to tax clients to remind them to come in and see us this year. I usually get some of this done at the end of the previous year but I was sick and when I wasn’t sick I was not at my normal job I was at my Mom’s pre-school helping out while people were out. It’s been a BUSY time of year. I feel myself stressing out on a daily basis from everything that is going on. I’m trying to stay calm and take care of myself and the baby. Life has been like a gravel road it looks a little rough, you can't see too far ahead, and whatever just happened is fogged with dust.  
Along with work is the simple fact that I have only a few more classes and I’ll be finished with my MBA and the classes just keep getting more difficult. I’m currently in a Statistics class. I don’t mind the subject but I know many people do and we have group assignments and I feel like my group doesn’t know what they’re doing. I always believe people make things WAY more difficult than they need to be. Take the assignment we were doing today for example. I had said days ago that I would work on a specific part… when I got home to turn my part in tonight someone else had done my part and not theirs. Talk about stressin’ a pregnant lady out. I had to do a whole different part and I wasn’t prepared to spend that time doing that today. Well, the assignment is done and I hope the group will get with the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment