Saturday, June 18, 2011

First of Many

So, I've been debating on doing a blog about the past year or so and I finally feel like it's the right time. There's been a lot to talk (or write) about and maybe something I put on here will help someone else out! Or, maybe it'll just be good therapy for me. Either way, it'll be an experience.

So, why "Blasting Zone Ahead"? Well, first off life is kind of like a blasting zone because you are going to have difficulties and you never know when they'll hit. In the past year I have has some crazy life experiences that I believe are worth sharing. Also, I LOVE comedy and there is a joke by my favorite comedian that talks about "Blasting Zone Ahead". Brian Regan anyone??? Anyway, if your haven't heard it listen to it and if you have I suggest a re-listen in the near future. I have found that comedy can help us get through our own life blasting zones. It's what has kept me a bit sane in the last year.

Well, I'll be sure to write more in the near future. I'm still learning how to set this whole blog thing up so be patient with me as I learn and I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to have lots of updates on your life! And I have found SO much support and love through my difficult times by blogging about it. I'm sure you'll have the same experience :) I love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete