Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pot Hole

It's been some time since my last post because I haven't known what to write. There is a lot going on with me, some great some not so great. Isn't that the same with everyone? We got a new puppy... which I am still a little scared about I don't want my stuff chewed up, but she is cute and keeps me busy. She like to snuggle and I love that! I am back in school and trying to stay on top of my school work! I worked out at the pre-school for a few weeks cooking and it was actually a nice little break from my normal job it was nice to enjoy cooking and watching two-year-old's play while I cook (their classroom was right by the kitchen).

I have been experiencing some great pain in my ovaries so I finally went to the DR... fetal demise... this is a term I didn't remember hearing before but it is how they categorize what happened to us back in December. Infertility, it's what they are testing me for and hopefully the tests will be back in a week or so. I have always had cysts but they are now thinking there are more than just cysts preventing me from getting pregnant again. My mind has went all over the place knowing that not only am I in great pain but I also can't get pregnant because something is not right in my body. It feels so... annoying... I am already 26 and worried I won't get pregnant for a long time and then we won't be able to have as many kids as we would like. I would LOVE to adopt and have always wanted to, but I don't have thousands of dollars to adopt. They need a realistic way for normal people to adopt it's just so expensive! Needless to say I have no idea what is going to happen but hopefully Alex and I will be able to figure out what we should do, and hopefully we'll know soon! This is a HUGE pot hole in my life right now, I REALLY want to be a mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment