Saturday, April 5, 2014

MPG



I have had little opportunity to blog as I am home in Oklahoma. The main problem I face is that we have no internet at our home here. I can access a slow roaming version of the internet on my phone and that’s it. We made the choice that unless I can find a career that allows me to work from home online we will not pay for the internet because the price is so much higher than if we lived in the city and the service is still slow.

The past month Daren and I have been able to go to Runaway Bay, TX and visit with my parents there. We then traveled back with them to Mesa, AZ and visit with family and friend here. Daren and I are so lucky to have this opportunity. He loves being around his family and friends here and loves all the other kids being around him each day.

While I have been in Arizona I have been searching for a career that I can do from home and it is proving to be more difficult than expected. However, I will continue to press forward as I strive to have a career that allows me to put my family first!

Daren grows so much each day and I’m amazed at how much he learns from others. I wish we could have more opportunities for him to be around other kids more often in Oklahoma because he thrives being around his peers. However, he does love being home with his parents and puppies and playing outside on the many acres we live on.

I tried to take as many pictures as I could of him playing here and enjoying his time!

NOW for the picture OVERLOAD!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment