Sunday, July 21, 2013

Getting Ready to Move

I've been struggling on what to write lately. Our family is experiencing lots of changes. Alex got a job in Oklahoma so he's there living and working and D, the 3 dogs, and I should be joining him soon. 

I don't know how military wives do it. I have such a difficult time being apart from my husband. I always told him I wouldn't want him to have a job he is gone a lot for because I already waited for him for over three years! (LDS missions) 

I have planned to start packing up the house so we can move. I think I'll have a lot to get rid or before we move. Garage sale! 

We will miss be so close to family but we feel this will be a great opportunity for our family. I am a bit scared about how or if we'll be able to grow our family out there! However, I know it'll all work out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment