Monday, June 11, 2012

Workin' out hard!


So… I’ve had a little change in my work out plan. Boot camp is REALLY far away. I decided to join the Gym by my house because it cost less than any other classes I could find. I know how those gym sales men work so I got in for a great price! I finished up boot camp last week and I also attended some classes at the gym. It was a busy week. They have a “boot camp” class at my gym and I start that tonight! I’ve got a print out of all the classes and I’m excited to be able to mix it up and still attend a boot camp class three times a week. I also met with a trainer (free for a day) and I feel confident in my plan that I’m keeping track of on my own. I used to think I needed to be accountable to someone to get in shape. I’ve determined I need to be accountable to myself. I also liked how the trainer told me I do not have as much weight to lose as I thought! That was nice to hear! Anyway, the plan is in place and I’m working hard to get in better shape and I have ONE WEEK left of school!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment